Written post coming soon, with full details. VMware Workstation is currently on version 8.0.3 and so the Bypasser has been updated to support 7.1.3 - 8.0.3. If you follow my instructions it should be more stable than previous versions too. Should work just fine for you, and I have to make clear it's ONLY needed with the Software Virtualization errors and if you don't have Hardware virtualization in your BIOS. Original CubeZ post here [refer to for updates]: bit.ly Download mirror here: bit.ly
- About us
- Advertise with us
- Submit Articles/Contribute
- Feeds / Syndication
- Contact us
- Blog & Tutorials
- Certifications & Training
- Unique QMid registry edit with a cloned image
- Virtualization of My 8 Servers into 4 servers
- cool app
- Desktop Virtualization
- HW needed for Win2012 virtualization
- Hello, fellow virtualizers :)
- Virtual server and SCSI-3 PGR
- Dynamically changing resources in a VM
- Bringing desktop games to Android using virtualization engine
- [WS10.x] LightDM resolution problem
- Can you achieve compliance with a backup solution?
Share with us!
Please contact us if you have an interesting news, tips, acquisition rumor, requests for guest blogging, case-studies, white papers and any other suggestions and/or ideas, etc..