Userful True Zero Client: Practical desktop virtualization without the proprietary hardware of Panologic or NComputing. Userful offers a simplified point and click virtualization solution to bring TCO savings to organizations who have not previously had the manpower or IT infrastructure to deploy thin clients or VDI solutions. This video gives an overview of Userful's solution and then demonstrates: 1) Virtual Desktops 2) Automated Failover 3) Video Performance. Cloud-Managed Zero Client Computing combined with virtualization, offers a solution at the lowest cost that is 2 times faster than thin clients. Endpoint costs are lower than companies like Pano Logic, NComputing, and customers get the benefit of choosing their own zero client hardware from vendors like HP, Viewsonic, Atust, Asus and more. Userful's true Zero-Client desktop solution delivers any mixture of cloud-desktops, windows and/or linux desktops, integrated VDI, plus connectivity into existing VMWare/Citrix/RDP.
- About us
- Advertise with us
- Submit Articles/Contribute
- Feeds / Syndication
- Contact us
- Blog & Tutorials
- Certifications & Training
- Networking for VMs
- How should the NIC's be configured on the Host and VM's
- Network Virtualization Simulation tool - final yr research project
- Hi I am new in this forum
- The Impact of Virtualization in the Small to Medium Business Environment
- Virtualization platform for Laboratory equipment
- Documents about data, numbers of virtualization
- I'm new here, and a small dilemma
- A network of cisco, linux and windows in a linux PC
- vmware product suggestion for hosting 15 VM's on a server?
- Hypervisor within a VM
- Virtualization training
Share with us!
Please contact us if you have an interesting news, tips, acquisition rumor, requests for guest blogging, case-studies, white papers and any other suggestions and/or ideas, etc..