Userful True Zero Client: Practical desktop virtualization without the proprietary hardware of Panologic or NComputing. Userful offers a simplified point and click virtualization solution to bring TCO savings to organizations who have not previously had the manpower or IT infrastructure to deploy thin clients or VDI solutions. This video gives an overview of Userful's solution and then demonstrates: 1) Virtual Desktops 2) Automated Failover 3) Video Performance. Cloud-Managed Zero Client Computing combined with virtualization, offers a solution at the lowest cost that is 2 times faster than thin clients. Endpoint costs are lower than companies like Pano Logic, NComputing, and customers get the benefit of choosing their own zero client hardware from vendors like HP, Viewsonic, Atust, Asus and more. Userful's true Zero-Client desktop solution delivers any mixture of cloud-desktops, windows and/or linux desktops, integrated VDI, plus connectivity into existing VMWare/Citrix/RDP.
- About us
- Advertise with us
- Submit Articles/Contribute
- Feeds / Syndication
- Contact us
- Blog & Tutorials
- Certifications & Training
- Unique QMid registry edit with a cloned image
- Virtualization of My 8 Servers into 4 servers
- cool app
- Desktop Virtualization
- HW needed for Win2012 virtualization
- Hello, fellow virtualizers :)
- Virtual server and SCSI-3 PGR
- Dynamically changing resources in a VM
- Bringing desktop games to Android using virtualization engine
- [WS10.x] LightDM resolution problem
- Can you achieve compliance with a backup solution?
Share with us!
Please contact us if you have an interesting news, tips, acquisition rumor, requests for guest blogging, case-studies, white papers and any other suggestions and/or ideas, etc..