This video is the first in a series of 4 videos where we will demonstrate how vFabric Application Director 5.0 is used to first create and deploy an app on a corporate network. Then, a few environment variables are changed, and the app is deployed on EC2. http://vmware.com/products/application-platform/vfabric-application-director/
- About us
- Advertise with us
- Submit Articles/Contribute
- Feeds / Syndication
- Contact us
- Blog & Tutorials
- Certifications & Training
More in Videos
- On-Demand Webinar: Infonetics and Brocade Explore The Nitty Gritty of NFV
- Brocade Fabric Vision Technologies and Hitachi SVOS global-active device for CCI Solutions
- EMC ProtectPoint Overview
- Innovated Sub-Zero Group Talks, IT and Data Protection
- Leveraging Predictive Analytics in Internal Cloud Implementations
Share with us!
Please contact us if you have an interesting news, tips, acquisition rumor, requests for guest blogging, case-studies, white papers and any other suggestions and/or ideas, etc..