This video is the first in a series of 4 videos where we will demonstrate how vFabric Application Director 5.0 is used to first create and deploy an app on a corporate network. Then, a few environment variables are changed, and the app is deployed on EC2. http://vmware.com/products/application-platform/vfabric-application-director/
- About us
- Advertise with us
- Submit Articles/Contribute
- Feeds / Syndication
- Contact us
- Blog & Tutorials
- Certifications & Training
- Unique QMid registry edit with a cloned image
- Virtualization of My 8 Servers into 4 servers
- cool app
- Desktop Virtualization
- HW needed for Win2012 virtualization
- Hello, fellow virtualizers :)
- Virtual server and SCSI-3 PGR
- Dynamically changing resources in a VM
- Bringing desktop games to Android using virtualization engine
- [WS10.x] LightDM resolution problem
- Can you achieve compliance with a backup solution?
Share with us!
Please contact us if you have an interesting news, tips, acquisition rumor, requests for guest blogging, case-studies, white papers and any other suggestions and/or ideas, etc..