Google and VMware are working together to modernize corporate desktops for the mobile cloud era by providing businesses with secure, cloud access to Windows applications, data and desktops on Google Chromebooks. Together, we can enable users to use Google Chromebooks and Google Chromebox to access all their corporate content from the web/cloud, including a full Windows desktop and applications delivered from on premise/private cloud or public cloud via the VMware Horizon DaaS platform: http://vmware.com/products/daas.html. This means customers can truly adopt the mobile-cloud using cloud-based devices for users with no end point management and cloud-based services including Windows desktops and apps.
- About us
- Advertise with us
- Submit Articles/Contribute
- Feeds / Syndication
- Contact us
- Blog & Tutorials
- Certifications & Training
- Unique QMid registry edit with a cloned image
- Virtualization of My 8 Servers into 4 servers
- cool app
- Desktop Virtualization
- HW needed for Win2012 virtualization
- Hello, fellow virtualizers :)
- Virtual server and SCSI-3 PGR
- Dynamically changing resources in a VM
- Bringing desktop games to Android using virtualization engine
- [WS10.x] LightDM resolution problem
- Can you achieve compliance with a backup solution?
Share with us!
Please contact us if you have an interesting news, tips, acquisition rumor, requests for guest blogging, case-studies, white papers and any other suggestions and/or ideas, etc..