Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions uses Virtual SAN to build a scalable cloud infrastructure that will allow the company to better compete with large cloud service providers. With Virtual SAN, Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions reduces costs and is able to more closely match revenue to costs. Also, Virtual SAN improves inventory management and enables the company to bring assets online faster and bill for them quickly.
- About us
- Advertise with us
- Submit Articles/Contribute
- Feeds / Syndication
- Contact us
- Blog & Tutorials
- Certifications & Training
- Unique QMid registry edit with a cloned image
- Virtualization of My 8 Servers into 4 servers
- cool app
- Desktop Virtualization
- HW needed for Win2012 virtualization
- Hello, fellow virtualizers :)
- Virtual server and SCSI-3 PGR
- Dynamically changing resources in a VM
- Bringing desktop games to Android using virtualization engine
- [WS10.x] LightDM resolution problem
- Can you achieve compliance with a backup solution?
Share with us!
Please contact us if you have an interesting news, tips, acquisition rumor, requests for guest blogging, case-studies, white papers and any other suggestions and/or ideas, etc..