Go Back   Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forum > Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forums > Application Virtualization
Forgot Password? Join Us! Its's free!

News & Videos
Server, Desktop, Network

Share with us?
Tips, Rumors, News
Please contact us if you have an interesting news, tips, acquisition rumor, requests for guest blogging, case-studies, white papers and any other suggestions and/or ideas, etc..

Need some help regarding selection of topic in developing an application in the field

This is a discussion on Need some help regarding selection of topic in developing an application in the field within the Application Virtualization forum, part of the Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forums category; Hello, I am final year MCA student and am looking for developing some kind of application in cloud computing as ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 09:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
User

happy0088 is on a distinguished road
Default Need some help regarding selection of topic in developing an application in the field

Hello,
I am final year MCA student and am looking for developing some kind of application in cloud computing as my final semester project. I am new to this field so need some help regarding selection of application.
I read many articles regarding 3d virtualization but unable to figure out how to implement those.
So kindly suggest me some application topics in this field.

Thanks..
happy0088 is offline   Reply With Quote