Go Back   Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forum > Plan & Start Virtualization > The Lounge
Forgot Password? Join Us! Its's free!

News & Videos
Server, Desktop, Network

Share with us?
Tips, Rumors, News
Please contact us if you have an interesting news, tips, acquisition rumor, requests for guest blogging, case-studies, white papers and any other suggestions and/or ideas, etc..

Desktop Virtualization

This is a discussion on Desktop Virtualization within the The Lounge forum, part of the Plan & Start Virtualization category; hey guys Im very new to this I have a lot of old PCs and I want to make use ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2014, 03:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
User

hadighanbarian is on a distinguished road
Default Desktop Virtualization

hey guys

Im very new to this

I have a lot of old PCs and I want to make use of them using virtual desktop.
i've researched about this and came across vSpace Client from Ncomputing.com
but its very expensive because I have a LOT of old PCs
Is there any other solution that is cheaper or even free?
I have another question, what is the difference between vSpace Client and Remote Desktop that windows has

Thank You
hadighanbarian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
desktop virtualization