Go Back   Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forum > Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forums > OS/Desktop Virtualization
Forgot Password? Join Us! Its's free!

News & Videos
Server, Desktop, Network

Share with us?
Tips, Rumors, News
Please contact us if you have an interesting news, tips, acquisition rumor, requests for guest blogging, case-studies, white papers and any other suggestions and/or ideas, etc..

Desktop Virtualization (Citrix, VMWare, Hyper-V)

This is a discussion on Desktop Virtualization (Citrix, VMWare, Hyper-V) within the OS/Desktop Virtualization forum, part of the Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forums category; Could anyone care to exchange/share knowledge on Virtual Computing. I'm being task to R&D on the system design and budgetary ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 11:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
User

sunnytan31 is on a distinguished road
Default Desktop Virtualization (Citrix, VMWare, Hyper-V)

Could anyone care to exchange/share knowledge on Virtual Computing. I'm being task to R&D on the system design and budgetary costing base on 1200 users across 8 regions.

1) Scalability
2) Cost saving, in business perspective
3) Inital investment and annual increment

I understand there are tonnes of benefits to IT but how can I convince management on the investment thrown in?

I'm open to all comments, be it positve or negative. Thanks.
sunnytan31 is offline   Reply With Quote