Go Back   Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forum > Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forums > Server Virtualization
Forgot Password? Join Us! Its's free!

News & Videos
Server, Desktop, Network

Share with us?
Tips, Rumors, News
Please contact us if you have an interesting news, tips, acquisition rumor, requests for guest blogging, case-studies, white papers and any other suggestions and/or ideas, etc..

Virtualization Concept throw Network

This is a discussion on Virtualization Concept throw Network within the Server Virtualization forum, part of the Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forums category; I am thinking to build the conceptual design of Virtualization with four of my experimental Servers, but would like to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2012, 03:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
User

Xahid is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Virtualization Concept throw Network

I am thinking to build the conceptual design of Virtualization with four of my experimental Servers, but would like to know what tools do I required, after little research, I got VMware vSphere Hypervisor which can configure the Virtual environment for one server, but that is not what i want, maybe Linux KVM ?
here is a concept,

Physical Servers are all connected throw out gigabit LAN.

I want all of them to be configured as One Virtual Server or at least they can share the resources (with of course limitations of physics)
as shown below,

So that, I can create as many Virtual Servers as many i want and distribute the resources among them.
Xahid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
virtual environments