Go Back   Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forum > Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forums > Server Virtualization
Forgot Password? Join Us! Its's free!

News & Videos
Server, Desktop, Network

Share with us?
Tips, Rumors, News
Please contact us if you have an interesting news, tips, acquisition rumor, requests for guest blogging, case-studies, white papers and any other suggestions and/or ideas, etc..

xen citrix free edition

This is a discussion on xen citrix free edition within the Server Virtualization forum, part of the Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forums category; Dear all, I am planning to run free edition xen citrix server on my HP 350 ML G6 server, with ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 02:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
User

srvnepal is on a distinguished road
Question xen citrix free edition

Dear all,

I am planning to run free edition xen citrix server on my HP 350 ML G6 server, with ram 16 gb, I have to run around 10 - 15 virtual hosts within it. Is it ideal to do so. How many host support by free edition xen citrix v6? What are other features supported by free edition. Will be rally thankful and thank you in advance.
srvnepal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
User

monaro800 is on a distinguished road

You need to go and look on the Citrix Website, not VM Wares
monaro800 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10 - 15 hosts, citrix, server virtulization, xen