Go Back   Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forum > Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forums > Training & Certification
Forgot Password? Join Us! Its's free!

News & Videos
Server, Desktop, Network

Share with us?
Tips, Rumors, News
Please contact us if you have an interesting news, tips, acquisition rumor, requests for guest blogging, case-studies, white papers and any other suggestions and/or ideas, etc..

Virtualization training

This is a discussion on Virtualization training within the Training & Certification forum, part of the Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forums category; Hi everyone, Im an IT consultant and using Vmware for quite a while now. i will be taking the vmware ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 05:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
User

bodyguard446 is on a distinguished road
Default Virtualization training

Hi everyone,

Im an IT consultant and using Vmware for quite a while now.
i will be taking the vmware course soon.the first and not the last as i have chosen to specialize in virtualization .

My question is , should i have storage knowledge along with the virtualization or not ??

if yes ( witch i suppose ) , how do i start or from witch level . good to know that the company i work for is a EMC partner .

Thank you in advance.
bodyguard446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
User

sara is on a distinguished road
Default Computer-world

Is this training free or paid ? I wish to join this training but I have no enough detail about that type of training. I am from USA is that possible I can get it in USA?
sara is offline   Reply With Quote