New Intelligent SSD Caching Dramatically Speeds Boot and Application Launch Times at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2011
Diskeeper Corporation will be at Taipei CompuTex 2011 co-exhibiting with SanDisk at booth N0307 in the Nangang 4F Hall. The company is officially demonstrating its new ExpressCache™ product—an intelligent SSD data caching and pinning software solution designed to markedly boost PC boot time and application launch speeds.
ExpressCache can achieve the following:
- Dramatically shorten boot-up time; up to 60% compared with the same system without ExpressCache.
- Provide up to 5X improvement in application launch time.
- More than double the overall performance compared to the same system without ExpressCache.
Initially previewed at the January 2011 Consumer Electronics Show, ExpressCache improves PC speeds by incorporating a small Solid State Drive (SSD) to provide near-instantaneous access to the most frequently accessed hot data in Windows 7 systems. Comprised of User mode and Kernel Mode components, ExpressCache uses an SSD as an intelligent cache, coupled with an HDD, to improve overall system performance and greatly speed up Windows PC startup, application launches and data access speed.
More ExpressCache Benefits:
- ExpressCache provides superior overall performance than HDD systems at a fraction of the cost of a pure SSD system.
- Any combination of SSD and HDD can be used, making it a far more flexible solution than Hybrid Hard Drives. Individual components can be upgraded independent of the other.
- ExpressCache increases file system performance while maintaining the full safety and integrity of all system data.