The following VMware white paper discusses Microsoft Exchange 2010 availability and recovery options when running on VMware infrastructure.
By leveraging the inherent benefits of a VMware-based platform, a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 deployment on VMware vSphere offers a choice of several availability and recovery options, each providing varying levels of protection and cost. This solution brief provides a description of the various options available.
- vSphere Platform Advantages
- Increased Availability across the Exchange Lifecycle
- Local Site Availability Options
- Remote Site Availability Options
- Backup and Restore Options
|Title:||Exchange 2010 on Vmware: Availability and Recovery Options|
|File Size:||1.46 MB|
|Download Link:||Exchange 2010 on Vmware: Availability and Recovery Options|